Is it apt to have faith based on expectation? Is it appropriate to bargain with God? In other words, Is it apt to go to Him and say, I need this, in return I will do that? Is faith without expectation feasible? Is it a necessity for God to support you? Is “Evil” part of Good? If not how do you judge “Good”? Is Man created by God? Is it acceptable to depose some for the benefit of the most? Is greed a sin? If yes, isn’t evolution based on greed? Is it a necessity for God to regulate life on earth?
Comments
That's the quote that has really changed the way I think. I read it for the first time when I was in sixth grade. There's really no point in cribbing about how bad things are, what you should really ask yourself is what you are doing to make them a little less bad?
Perhaps, that has really been the motto of my life so far. How much you contribute does not matter as far as you are not sitting idle and doing something proactive.
great !!
Love
Tara
Good for you. It's really a good way to lead a life. I don't know how old you are but the older you grow the harder it is to lead a life like that. The environment sourrounding you really takes a toll on you. To carry on without getting affected by others is really a hard thing. If you could, well there is nothing like it....